Give a person a dog print and they'll dog for a day. Give a person a dog stamp and they'll dog forever.
Wait is this a print?
I guess...on rubber? Either way, you get Kumi's judgmental stare wherever you need it to be. This stamp features my 2 minute sketch of Kumi as she stares down at you.
Please note! Kumi stamp orders are collected until Sunday 8PM Pacific Standard time. This means I usually receive stamps by Thursday afternoon and can mail them out Friday morning. tl;dr: the lead time here is longer than prints - your patience is appreciated!
Kumi stamps come in two types to suit your different needs and requirements.
Wooden rubber stamps
- Etched rubber on a wood block. artsy
- Mostly silent when stamping for stealth 100 usage. (ok it might squeak a little just be careful)
- Use with an inkpad to make any color of judgmental kumi that you'd like. Brown? Golden? Neon pink? It's your choice.
- Probably can fit in your pocket.
- Ink pads not included. Most ink pads should work though.
- Kumi also not included.
- No wood here, it's all plastic. (Stamp itself is still etched rubber though).
- Makes a satisfying, ka-thunk sound as you professionally stamp kumi onto your preferred material.
- Comes in one color: red. Exactly what you expect from a judgmental shiba.
- Probably can not fit in your pocket.
- One ink pad included. Since it is self-inking, you'll get thousands of impressions of Kumi before it needs replacement.
- Ink pad is replaceable - look online or in your local store for inkpads compatible with the Trodat 4923 self-inking stamp.
- Kumi still not included.